|the dog-walkers christmas tree|
Today I have the feeling I am ready to step into the new year. I've spent a few days clearing up at home and have been thinking about some changes, and new paths that call me.
Last year, the word I chose for the year was 'value'. Now I have to confess this was a word which I struggled with, perhaps because of it's usual use out in the world. I know that's not it's only use though. Over time I forgot which word I chose. Maybe re-evaluate would have been a better word, as I sorted and cleared. But that might imply some answers, and to some bigger questions, which I don't have yet! Everything could change.
So my loved ones, some treasured belongings, a few things I spend time doing. It's simple really. Some parts of myself I found again. I found out there is room for more.
My aims for this year:-
* To keep encouraging and supporting my son and building on our relationship.
* To honour his boundaries as a young adult, whilst looking after my own.
* To keep practising my own self-care and trusting in my own life.
* To model healthy eating.
* To stretch everyday. This is so good for me.
* To do some decorating and repairs.
* To finish the de-cluttering, especially photos!
* To think about how I want to live, what other options there might be.
* To add things to my etsy shop.
* What's happened to Conchetta Conchetta?!
* To take more photos with my real camera.
* To creatively repair and make more of my clothes.
* To keep researching and exploring the whole tiny house, simple living ideas. (inspiration)
* To try and source more ethically made and produced clothes where possible.
* To share my inspirations where I can.
My word for this year is 'Truth'. It only came to me yesterday, so I hope it's right. I want to be able to stand in my truth. To follow my truth and to let people know, how I want to live in this life of mine and what's worth standing up for :-)
so a HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all.