Tuesday, 26 June 2012

which colour background?

these little circles are patiently waiting to be stitched together. While I think about which colour background.

of course in the meantime another has begun! This time a mixture of multi-coloured squares. I will show you soon.

today I am waiting for the post-lady to arrive! trying to be patient.....I am waiting for new labels, a new crochet hook and a letter. oh the suspense!

Enjoy your day. I have to do a long drive through the countryside of Bath and Bristol. I will be going on the scenic route with my flask and my sarnies! No big service stations for me today.

bye for now,

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for popping by. I see you've tried grey and creamy white already... What about earthy beige or brown... Or black. :)

    My fave is the red/purple/pink... My oldest girl's fave is the green/purple/white. ;D

    ♥ Annette ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comments, it's great to hear from you!

time to create

time to create
Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
Hasidic saying