6.10.14

oh hello autumn!

Echinacea
Hello there, don't adjust your monitors!.....I am having a pink and colourful moment here on this rather wet and dreary Autumn day. It just had to happen, we shall see how long it lasts. Playing with the screen colours and changing everything around is always interesting. Albeit, slightly compulsive, in a really how many hours kind of way. Until eventually we decide that we have found ourselves here and here we shall stay. Wondering if some kind of hormonal madness has led us to this pink place. Actually, I do kind of love it!......

11 comments:

  1. Looks really peaceful. Its horrible dreary, blustery and raining here on the East Coast of England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture - thanks for sharing!
    Happy autumn ;-)
    xhaafner

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy picture!!!!!
    I love pink, xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely dusky kind of pink, just like faded flowers at this time of year. Perhaps you are feeling in need of a change with the seasons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, just right for this dark chilly evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I happen to really like pink, so it made me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I like!! Nout wrong with pink! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like I am not the only one up for a change!!!! Not sure how much I like the change I made!!!! At least you have stuck with your beautiful red little case!!!! I feel lost and completely out of sink so a complete change was needed!!! Must say I happen to like pink!!! Have a happy weekend!!!
    Love
    AMarie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photo and I like your new blog layout! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous photo. I like your new layout (although I have to agree these things to take hours and hours...). My neighbours still have a flowerbed full of dahlias going strong, and they lift my spirits every time I walk past their house. x

    ReplyDelete