28.2.17

Spring (almost) making and cleaning

Pink and yellow tulips
Blue lagoon wristwarmers



I moved my desk to a new angle, so I can see out the window and in the room.

Crocus wool and new tiny bunting

 I like my new eco cloth.

A quick and easy lunch, mozzarella my new favourite
Tulips
Crocus wristwarmers. This wool is so lovely. I'm dreaming about it:-)
So nice to have a clean window screen
I took the car for a clean. That feels good.
Blogger has decided in it's ultimate wisdom to not to let me add any more text into this post, only captions!...so I will leave it just with  photos today and save the text for another day. I'm not going to stew about it being  screwy with me, I'm just going to move on. Hope your week is going well :-) ♥  


No comments:

Post a Comment

A hello and wave to you, thank you for commenting, and sharing any thoughts :-)