* watching my world slowly warm up from the first cold crispy frost last night. I woke up cold in the night, now I know why! There will be extra layers on tonight.
* wanting to connect back here again, after slightly losing my way.
* hoping the desperately needed aid reaches the people in the Phillippines.
* deciding that today I will practise asking people 'and how are you today?' in a way that sounds like I mean it.
* feeling glad I remembered to bring in the Geraniums before the frost.
* wanting to find a way forwards for my teenager who is now at home. Can I really teach science.
* wondering what happened to the little green pea planet called Pluto, which seems to have disappeared from the now 8 planet solar system! did I miss something.
* trying to make my mind move forwards out of my inertia. We can live life in a way that works for us. Even if it's not the norm.
* reminding myself i can make empowering decisions. I don't have to wait for other people to act. Could be waiting along time......
* looking forward to finishing my new blanket, my knees are cold! I will show you more soon.
and how are you today?